"This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links."
Waxing your car comes with numerous benefits including protection against bugs, sun rays, road grime and even tree sap. However, most traditional car waxes take a long time to apply, making it a tedious task that most car owners tend to avoid. Fortunately, spray waxes only require a fraction of the time compared to traditional paste waxes.
With the best spray wax, you will be able to quickly wax your entire vehicle in under 30 minutes. This provides a protective layer and also makes your vehicle look as good as new. Our team tested numerous spray-on car waxes and now we’re sharing the very best of them with you, so you can easily find one that fits your needs and budget.
Top 6 Spray Waxes Table
Using Spray Wax
Spray wax products are excellent because they can allow your car to shine just as much as with a traditional wax, but they are much less time-consuming. In under 30 minutes, you can wax the entire vehicle. However, if you don’t apply it correctly, you probably won’t be satisfied with the results. So we’re going to show you how to apply a spray wax on your vehicle.
- The first and most important step to applying the wax is washing your car. Never apply the wash to an unwashed car or you certainly won’t be satisfied with the results. Make sure you get the car fully clean by removing all bugs, dirt and grime.
- After washing the entire car, you will have to dry it. Don’t just sun dry the vehicle, go ahead and use microfiber cloths to get the entire vehicle fully dry. You should never apply a spray wax to a wet vehicle.
- Once you’re done washing and drying the car, begin by spraying on the wax in a light mist. Don’t overspray areas, but make sure that the entire surface is covered. Also, make sure to only spray small areas at a time, otherwise the wax will have time to dry out.
- Wipe off the wet areas using a microfiber cloth. Many spray waxes come with a dedicated wax pad. If yours included a pad, use that to wipe off the wax.
- While wiping off the wax, buff it by moving in circular movements until it shines. You will probably want to spend about 30 seconds to 1-minute buffing each section in order to ensure that it really sinks in.
- Spray another section and repeat until the entire car is waxed.
Spray waxing your entire vehicle shouldn’t take too much time. Compared to traditional paste waxes, you should be able to complete it in half the time usually required. For best results, you will want to wash and wax your vehicle a minimum of once per month. However, the more you clean it, the better it will look and the easier it will be to complete.
Suitable for the Entire Vehicle
One of the main advantages of using a spray wax is that you can apply it to the entire exterior surface of your car. This includes the vinyl, trim, chrome and plastic parts. You can even apply the spray wax to windows and mirrors, making this an all-around cleaning product that you definitely won’t want to miss out on. If you own a spray wax, go ahead and apply it all over your vehicle. You will instantly notice a huge improvement in shine, making your car look as good as new.
Top 3 Spray Wax Reviews
As the best spray wax on the market (one of them, anyways), the Green Clean Automative Quick Wax Superior product will make your car shine like never before. This easy to use spray wax will take you 50% less time to apply than a traditional paste wax.
One of the best things about this spray wax is that it uses all organic ingredients including soy, corn and carnauba. This is not only better for the environment, but it also prevents your car from harsh solvents found in other waxes.
This spray wax provides your car with a protective layer against UV rays and grime. If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly spray wax that works great, you’re going to love using the Green Clean Automotive Quick Wax Superior.
The Lucas Oil 10160 Slick Mist Speed Wax is another superb option to consider if you want your car to look brand new. This spray wax comes in a 24oz format and features a polymer paint gloss intensifier to make your car stand out that much more.
A great feature about this spray wax is that you can use it on all surfaces including vinyl, glass and chrome. While this spray wax is made specifically for cars, it also works wonders on boats, airplanes, trailers and more.
This spray wax can be applied on a wet or dry car, making it highly versatile and very simple to use. If you’re looking for a way to quickly wax your car and make it look outstanding, you’ll love the Lucas Oil 10160 Slick Mist Speed Wax.
One of the most affordable options is the Mothers 05724 California Gold Spray Wax. While this wax is very affordable, it’s also highly effective and provides a lasting shine that will make your car look good as new.
This wax can be applied on a wet or dry surface and it can either be used as a standalone wax or you can apply it over another wax layer for additional shine. The heat resistant carnauba wax in this bottle creates a protective barrier against UV rays.
This 24ox bottle is easy to use and can allow you to save up to 50% of the time it would normally take you to wax your vehicle. We highly recommend the Mothers 05724 California Gold Spray Wax.